A studio apartment is a newer concept and is rapidly gaining popularity all across the world. Especially since apartments are now becoming quite an expensive in price. Studio apartments, also known as a bachelor-style apartment or a studio flat are small and self-contained. Efficiency apartment is the perfect term for a studio apartment as a single unit of flat contains all the essential rooms found in an apartment without any barrier of walls or divisions. Giving you all the creative freedom.
A typical studio apartment is known to feature an area for sleeping, a living area and a kitchen area. The only separate room with a door in a studio apartment is the bathroom, which often contains a number of closets. These are a much cheaper than traditional apartments and possess their own distinct benefits and drawbacks.
Studio Apartment has more Benifits and limited Drawbacks which listed below.
1. Saves Your Money : With increase in price of coming expensive generation, studio Apartments make worth by saving lot of money in your monthly budget. Studio apartments are usually the most affordable units you can find. Before you sign a lease on that one or two bedroom, ask yourself if it wouldn’t be worth it to live a little tightly if you can save money every month.It costs less to heat them and the electricity bills of the studio apartments are also lower because the entire unit may be illuminated with a single light placed in a strategic location.
2. Help you to live in cooler and center part of the City: As there become scarcity in Land and also increasing price, difficult to live in center part of city like Mangalore.Saving money and choosing a studio means you might actually be able to afford living in the hip parts of town and be within walking or biking distance of your workplace and fun restaurants and local businesses.
3. Everything is located in the same room: You know how annoying it is when you sit down to watch your favorite t.v. show but then realize you left your drink in the other room? With a studio you won’t have to walk across an entire house or apartment to find something you’ve forgotten, you can usually just reach over and grab it.
4. Forces you to choose what you love: While we all love stuff, with a studio apartment you have to only choose what you really love; nothing else will fit! This will help you create a fabulous and compact design, without anything extra.
5. No room for guests : If you want your friends and family to come stay with you, it’s a negative to live in a studio apartment. Of course, living in one room without a guest bedroom is a difficult thing that might want to come for extended stays with you. It’s the ultimate excuse .
6. Not as much space to clean : Every cleaning task, from dishes, to sweeping, to vacuuming and even laundry is all diminished due to your living space being physically smaller and having less room to keep clothes.
7. No room to be a furniture junkie : This sort to be negative, but only having one room means no need to spend money on every piece of furniture and decorative things you see that you love, which in the long run will save you lots of money. Don’t worry, you can still collect things, just make sure they’re on the small scale.You can design it in smart way.
Redrocks Group, a leading builders and developers in Mangalore brought up with this new idea of Studio apartments in Mangalore near center location like Kulshekar, Yeyyadi. People who will come apart from Mangalore as for business or career purpose and want to live in their own simple house with their small family, then studio apartment is the best option for them.Studio apartments are simply a smart way of living especially for the future hi-tech, eco-conscious generation coming up. If you’re single or starting out as a newlywed couple, give a sleek, studio apartment a try. To know more visit goo.gl/OcOjm0