Shriram Luxor, a residential project from Shriram Properties has been pre-certified gold by Indian Green Building Council. The certification duly signed by the Chairman of IGBC and IGBC green homes rating demonstrates Shriram Luxor’s intent to design and build a high performance residential building in accordance with IGBC Green Homes criteria.
“We are pleased to have achieved this milestone, and it proves our longstanding commitment towards the environment and society we live in. It’s our endeavour to build properties which are in harmony with nature optimising the five elements of land, resources, energy, water and air,” the Managing Director of Shriram Properties, M. Murali said.
The certification was conferred in February 2016, and is a major milestone for Shriram Properties in their endeavour in building greener and more eco-friendly projects.
Some of the key green features of the project are as follows:
* High SRI material on roof to reduce heat
* Large glazed windows to ensure natural light and cross ventilation
* Recycled water used for landscape irrigation
* Natural rainwater collection to replenish the water table
* Electric Car Charging Stations
* Rainwater Harvesting System to conserve water
* Caters to differently abled (ramps at main entrance)
* Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints are used for internal coatings and sealants to ensure a healthy indoor environment
* Minimization of soil erosion during construction
* Protection of top soil and reuse of the same for landscaping
* Use of CFC free refrigerants in air conditioning units
* Good practices to reduce construction waste generation at site during construction and reuse of construction waste generated to divert for land fills
About the project:
Shriram Luxor is built in 5 acres of land offering 2, 2.5 & 3 BHK apartments with 8 blocks, G + 13 & 4 units per floor. Shriram Luxor offers you the perfect lifestyle that many only dream about. None of the homes at Shriram Luxor share a common wall offering great privacy. The modern & compact design is open on all sides for maximum light, ventilation & privacy. There are no dead space & passages. The living room has a private family deck.
There are many locational benefits of Shriram Luxor. It is 8 kms from Manyata Tech Park, close to Jplan Infotech, Philips Software Centre, Emmosys Technologies, 20 kms from city railway station and there are many reputed schools & health care centers in the vicinity.
One of the big advantages of the project is that it is eligible for 90% home loan as it is pre- certified Gold by IGBC.
About Shriram Properties:
Shriram Properties, the property development arm of the Rs. 90000 cr financial giant Shriram Group, Chennai, is a multi-crore company with nearly Rs 25000 crs business across the country. The company has so far delivered over 12 million Sq ft of residential and commercial built up space across the country and another around 60 million sq ft. is under various stages of development.
One of the forerunners in Indian Real Estates, Shriram properties is a trusted and highly credible developer having attracted huge PE investments. World majors Walton street, Starwood capital, TPG Capital, TATA Opportunities Fund, HYPO, Sun Apollo, ASK, Motilal Oswal, Amplus, ICICI Prudential have invested in Shriram Properties – aggregating to US $ 435 million.
Shriram Properties has won the prestigious Assocham Award (Associated chamber of commerce and Industry) in three consecutive years from 2013 to 2015, for being the Best Developer in Southern region. The company has also won awards for being the Best Realty Investment Partner in India and the Most Transparent Developer in Southern region.
Please find attached the IGBC certificate certifying Shriram Luxor.